Contents copyright © 2014 - 2019 PLD Consulting | All rights reserved.
draws on her expertise as an environmental scientist and governmental consultant to develop policy and programs, translate technical laws and requirements, secure funding and build consensus.
Lock-Dawson has worked with the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, the U.S. Geological Survey, the National Park Service and numerous other agencies. Her ability to build partnerships and consensus has won her praise from elected officials and environmental and municipal leaders. PLD Consulting has a vast network of contacts in local, state and federal governments. The firm has been sought out by public and private sector clients throughout Riverside County, Southern California and beyond.
Lock-Dawson is involved in numerous organizations and has been honored for her service:
She is the architect of the first wetlands protection policy for Utah Governor’s Office, served as the principal consultant on the Santa Ana River Trail and Parkway Partnership, and garnered $120 million in funding from diverse sources to finance program operations and land acquisitions for Riverside County Regional Conservation Authority.
Principal Patricia Lock-Dawson
- Trustee, Riverside Unified School District Board of Education
- Past President, California Women Lead, Inland Empire Chapter
- Appointed Woman of the Year honoree, California Women Lead
- Gubernatorial Appointee, Vice-Chairman, California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Past Chair, City of Riverside Planning Commission
- Established the Santa Ana River Trust, a nonprofit encouraging citizen engagement
- Board of Directors, California Water Education Foundation
- Board of Directors, Riverside Land Conservancy